Monday, March 26, 2007

What is this? And will it kill me?

Eva, one of my friends on the road trip, told me a lot about her recent stay (one year) in Costa Rica, including her 2 spider bites. Anyhow, that got me worried - or rather it added concern to my usually unconcerned responce to insects...

So, when I returned home after the processional and found this on my wall... I got wondering. And I realied, I know nothing about spiders (except that this is one). I took several pictures, so that if it killed me while I slept - at least there would be evidence! Then... after brushing it (with a small broom, thank you) out of my room, I was able to sleep through the night and rise another day.

So? Any spider experts out there? Am I flirting with death, or just getting freaked out by stories and big bugs?

No comments: