Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Cameras Images 18 GB

After we finished making colored saw-dust (on Friday)... Emma took Eve's camera by mistake. Woops! Luckily it was an honest mistake. Here you see Emma and Eve exchanging cameras.

My friends and I agree that, aside from a Passport and a credit card, perhaps the most important property we have with us as we travel are our cameras (or more to the point, the memory sticks inside the camera).

For me, I suppose my iPod is pretty high on the list - because all my photos are stored therein (when the 1GB cards fill up). This little gem of technology allows me dump the photos from my cards into the empty 18 GB of space on the iPod's hard drive - thus avoiding the need to carrying 15 cards (or a laptop) with me as I travel.

I'll be honest though... Having a virtually unlimited amount of storage capacity with me, I tend to take far too many pictures (by someone's reconning). And yet, I say, "why not?" I have several GB of cards with me, but even when they're "full" it's no big deal, because I downlaod the pictures off the camera SD cards into the empty space on my iPod. Technolgy!!!!!

No comments: