Sunday, March 18, 2007

Contacting Dave

One thing I forgot to do when I left town was to turn off my cell phone. Wooops. Now THAT's a monthly charge I don't need!

Anyhow, I used Skype and made my first-ever internaional call the internet to verizon and that phone is 'no longer.' Actually, it's on hold, so (in theory) I'll have the same number when I return.

Anyhow, my point - if you called recently (a call which I obviously didn't answer) and left a message... it's gone forever.

However, if you're THAT anxious to find me while I'm traveling, my email address is still broadbent@byu.net and I occasionally appear on Microsoft Live as zebostoneleigh@yahoo.com and on Skype as zebostoneleigh. Who knows, if you login and stare at your screen long enough (and wish hard enough), I might just show up!

No comments: