Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sweet Suite

I finally found Rachel. Or rather, she found me. She arrived the next night and we settled into a suite before heading off for a early morning flight to Nepal. However, I still had a bag filled with 9 days of dirty laundry and nothing suitable for the flight (of course, knowing now what I do about the smell in the coach section of a flight to Nepal - it seems I did have clothes suitable for the flight, but at the time - this didn't seem to be the case).

Anyhow, I was elated to find that our suite had a washer dryer included: a true luxury by current standards, it seems. Granted, it may have been the smallest washer/dryer ever, but it was enough to wash some vital items from my bag - leaving the rest to be dealt with down the road.
If you can't solve it today - put it off till tomorrow!
Anyhow, we were only in that suite for 6 hours, but it was enough time to sleep for a few moments and - get the laundry done.

No comments: