Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What is this club called?

In an effort to make Eve and Austin world famous, I've decided to dedicate yet another entry in my blog to our triumverate of wandering. Homework has been skipped and other obligations neglected in honor of this trio. And even though Austin tried to userp authority of the the 1979 club Eve is still willing to be his friend.

These two have made my stay in Antigua that much more enjoyable. Oh sure, I'd have survived without them, but they make this whole experience that much mroe meaningful. Thanks for coming to Antigua Eva and Austin!

Oh the stories!!!!! Family history, keep moving, hypogycemia (how do you spell that), cookie-topped-ice-cream, "I'm hungry!" green t-shirt, hippies, a knot in my back, "Mango," and a bazillion more.

Eva (I mean Eve) is done tomorrow but Austin is staying long after I'm done. And lucky for me, I now have a travel companion for my weekend up north to Flores to see Tikal. Eve and I are heading up to meet an old friend of hers and we'll see the sights in a new (though doubfully as engaging) trio.

Oh, and this is what happens when I show up on time and start fretting over my absent friends. (We have no phones to confirm, change, or make plans - so everything is planned in advance and we hope people will show up. It usually works out ok... usually!)

No comments: