Monday, April 9, 2007

Books to Learn From


These are the various books that I study from. In fact, this is my study "desk." Although I do have an actual desk in my room, the chair is something less than an Aeron Chair, so I prefer the bed for my daily studies. And this is the layout of my source materials.

A dictionary, the manual from the school, the book I brought from home, various notebooks, and yes: Curoius George!

Life is good, but 4 weeks down and 5 to go - I don't know enough Spanish!

1 comment:

Strollerblader said...

You could come to our ward, which is now bi-lingual, to learn more Spanish...

You could also put Honduras into your travel plans. My uncle lives there and does all kinds of work with orphans and is always looking for volunteers to help out. Check out this website:www.helpinghonduraskids.org

My uncle is David Ashby.
Jen