Thursday, March 15, 2007

Keyboard Settings

Short entry for those who care. Here in Guatemala, the internet cafe computers are all in Spanish. Good thing I've already learned what a "Ventana" is (a window). I just found a setting that alows me to finally switch the keyboard back to standard english settings (I don't know if this applies to other computers). And wow - does that makes a difference. I was "Copy/Pasting" the "@" sign whenever I needed it and I had no acces to a " or a ;

However am I meant to write without some valuable puctuation options (even if I use them completely wrong)??? Anyhow, the guy next to me just asked how to make an "@" and I was happy to have finally found one answer!

On a realated note, I brought a collection of books to read while I'm here - yes, I'm expecting to have occasional free time. One that brought "Eats, Shoots and Leaves." Ironically applicable given my current blog entry. I think I'll go have and read a chapter before dinner!

No comments: